My favorite travel bag is designed by an avid traveler, Rick Steve’s Euro Shoulder Tote – it fits the essentials, keeps them well organized – easy to carry and find what you need quickly.
Go to Rick Steve’s website if you want to get this essential travel gear before your next trip:
Specifications from this link – see below:
- One Classy Tote:Rick’s Euro Shoulder Tote features a padded, clip-on shoulder strap, comfort-grip carry handle, and a choice of rich colors with black accent trim.
- All Aboard:At 14″ x 8″ x 12″ it’s the perfect under-the-seat bag for everything you want within easy reach during your flight. And it folds nearly flat when empty, making it a great shopping tote as well.
- Just Stack It:The back panel slides and snaps securely over most rolling bag handles, so you can stack ’em and roll ’em together!
- Pockets Galore:Its 1300 cubic-inch main compartment zips open extra-wide for easy access. It also has two slash pockets (great for netbook and magazines), a front zippered pocket with organizer panel, and a side mesh beverage/book pocket.
- Tough, Lean and Green:The outside fabric of our Euro Shoulder Tote is made from 100% recycled high-density polyester, and it weighs a mere 1¼ lbs.
- Great Colors:Choose from Black, Graphite, Copper, Red, and Blue Spruce. Imported.
- “I’ve always been a fan of Steves’ travel luggage, which is frill-free, built to take abuse, and actually looks like it was designed by a traveler.”
— John Flinn, Travel Editor, San Francisco Chronicle